Art & DesignScience & TechnologyHealth and LeisureBusiness Department
- Adult Education
- How to apply
Part Time (Day)
The CDVEC Basic Education Service provides classes for adults who wish to improve their reading, writing, spelling, numeracy, basic maths or computer skills.
Classes are free of charge
• Letter writing
• Form filling
• Job applications
• Dictionary skills
• Basic Maths
• Introduction to Computers (IT)
• Small group
• Group working towards accreditation (FETAC Levels 1, 2 & 3)
• Choice of times & venues to suit the availability of the adult
• Day/Afternoon & Evening Sessions are available
Tuition takes place in several centres throughout the area:
• Coláiste Dhulaigh, Coolock
• Coláiste Dhulaigh, Raheny,
• Several Primary Schools in Coolock/Darndale/Kilmore West and Priorswood
• Parish Centres
• Community Development Programmes & others
For further information please contact
Pat Ayton (Adult Literacy Organiser)
Based in Coláiste Dhulaigh, Coolock
Contact 848 7172 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Show 2013
We are currently taking applications for most of our PLC courses. The following courses… Read more...
Coláiste Dhúlaigh Students win Creative Writing Competition
Well done to all our winners in the CDVEC Creative Writing Competition. Karen Shevlin (Media… Read more...
Coláiste Dhúlaigh Film tutor to represent Ireland at major EU Film Event
Award winning Irish documentary Ballymun Lullaby, will represent Ireland as the closing film… Read more...